A survey conducted in 2018
ENSA Normandie conducted a survey in 2018 of 941 former students (63% female and 36% male) who were enrolled at ENSA Normandie between 1990 and 2017, whether they graduated or not and regardless of their length of time at the institution. 237 people completed the questionnaire. The objective of this approach is to estimate the insertion rate and to report on the professional trajectories, particularly of male and female graduates.
Professional integration rate
The rate of graduates who left ENSA Normandie in 2015 and were employed (when the survey was conducted) is 94.17% .
Time to first job for graduates:
The time to first job is excellent. Indeed, almost 50% of graduates in 2015 (and earlier) access their first job within less than 3 months and more than 67% before 6 months.
Areas of practice and professional activity
Respondents who reported working in architecture had a wide range of practice areas. Among the fields mentioned, architectural design (81.03%), site management and supervision (35.06%), and urban planning and development (26.44%) are the most frequently mentioned.
ENSA Normandie alumni work in various fields of practice:
- Architectural design
- Site management/monitoring
- Urban planning/development
- Technical studies
- Assistance to the project owner
- Programming/operation set-up
- Expertise/control ...
In their main professional activity, 85.63% of the people working in architecture have the status of employees, 14.37% are self-employed.
Distribution of 2015 and previous graduates working in the field of architecture according to their professional status :
- LICENCE: Fixed-term contract (full-time): 28.57% - Permanent contract (full-time): 71.43
- MASTER: Fixed-term (full-time): 24.29% - Permanent (part-time): 1.43% - Permanent (full-time): 71.43% - Self-employed: 8.57
- HMONP / DPLG: Fixed-term contract (part-time): 1.92% - Fixed-term contract (full-time): 13.46% - Permanent contract (part-time): 7.69% - Permanent contract (full-time): 46.15% - Self-employed: 30.77
- DOCTORATE: Permanent (full-time): 100%.
Distribution of respondents by net monthly salary :
- - 1,200: 5.56%.
- from €1,200 to €1,600: 17.17%.
- from €1,600 to €2,000: 39.39%.
- 2,000 to 2,400 €: 25.26%.
- from € 2,400 to € 2,800: 5.56%.
- more than €2800: 7.12%.