Led by the Fondation Culture et Diversité, this scheme aims to introduce high school students - who are concerned by the programme - to schools and training courses in architecture as well as to professional opportunities.
The aim is to enable students to decide on their career path with all the keys in hand.
Secondly, the "Equal Opportunities Internship" aims to confirm, confirm or clarify the students' choice and increase their chances of success during the School of Architecture admission interviews.
Stage 3 of the programme provides support for students who have entered one of the partner ENSAs during their studies, to ensure that their higher education studies in architecture go smoothly and to assist them in their professional integration.
Students from low-income backgrounds and with specialised baccalaureate degrees in architecture, which are still under-represented in these courses, or with general education in schools covered by the priority education policy and/or located in urban policy areas.
Photo: Equal opportunities course - ENSA Normandie 2019 ©Valentin Lefèvre
- An information and awareness-raising stage on ENSA studies and their professional outlets for students in their final year of high school
- One week of intensive training in ENSA for the most motivated students: "Equal Opportunities Training Course".
- Educational, logistical, financial and professional integration support for students who have joined one of the partner ENSAs following the "Equal Opportunities Internship".
- 3 partner high schools of ENSA Normandie
- 75 students who attended the intervention
- 12 students applying for the course
- 8 students participating in the course
- 13 students from this programme will continue their studies at ENSA Normandie in 2018/2019
Ministry of Culture, Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research, Fondation d'entreprise Marc de Lacharrière - Culture & Diversité, École nationale supérieure d'architecture et de paysage de Bordeaux, École nationale supérieure d'architecture de Grenoble, École nationale supérieure d'architecture de la ville & des territoires de Marne-la-Vallée, École nationale supérieure d'architecture de Normandie, École nationale supérieure d'architecture de Paris-Val de Seine, École nationale supérieure d'architecture de Strasbourg, École nationale supérieure d'architecture et de paysage de Lille, École nationale supérieure d'architecture de Montpellier.
The 3 partner high schools of ENSA Normandie: Val-de-Seine in Grand-Quevilly, Robert-Schuman in Le Havre, Le Corbusier in Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray.