The registration for incoming primos via Parcoursup is done online from July 1st 2021 to September 6th 2021 after receiving an email allowing access to the registration portal on Taiga.
Students who have not validated their wishes on Parcoursup at 16 July 2021 will have to contact the pedagogical department at the beginning of the school year to register at the beginning of September.
Re-registration is done online via the TAIGA intranet portal from 25 August to 9 September 2021 (except for students with special circumstances).
After the start of the academic year, no registration will be considered.
Amount of the registration / re-registration fee
- Licence: 483€ (373€ Tuition fees // 80€ Participation in teaching costs // 30€ Preventive medicine)
- Master's degree: 622 € (506€ // Tuition fees // 80€ Contribution to the institution's educational costs // 30€ Preventive medicine)
Student and campus life contribution
For all enrolments or re-registrations in initial training at the École nationale supérieure de Normandie, you must pay the Student Life and Campus Contribution (CVEC).
The amount is €92. The procedures for payment (by payment or by exemption) are carried out from 1 July on the dedicated website. You will then obtain a certificate of payment which is essential for your administrative registration on the School's intranet portal.
If a student is enrolled in more than one higher education institution, it is due only once.
Documents and evidence to be provided:
- Certificate of payment of the Student Life and Campus Contribution (link to anchor 1). You will have an interface on Taiga to fill in the attestation number
- Certificate of civil liability = "school and extracurricular" insurance certificate: for the coming academic year, proving that you are covered for the following risks: risks related to school and extracurricular activities, internships, work camps, study trips. Certificate to be requested from the agency that insures you for social responsibility.
- Submit an EAE application (see below)
- Certificate for a minor
- For students receiving a grant: the favourable conditional grant notification for the coming academic year or the final grant notification for the academic year N-1.
Situation of the "Student with study arrangements" (S.S.A.)
The arrangement of timetables and the choice of the method of testing skills and knowledge are proposed:
- students with special responsibilities in the life of the school,
- to students with families,
- to students with disabilities,
- to high-level sports students,
- students engaged in professional life